Saturday, September 3, 2016

Au-contraire photography

~ Au-contraire photography ~

A compilation of my collaborations with the talented German photographer Mel Plum.

 
Photographer: AU-CONTRAIRE PHOTOGRAPHY
Model: Margot
MUA/Hair: Daniel Strasser Make-up Artist
Jewellries made by me: Atelier Selene de Viollet

 


   

 

Outfits and jewelries made by me: Atelier Selene de Viollet

 

 

Corset: Royal Black Couture & Corsetry
Jewelleries made by me: Atelier Selene de Viollet

 

 

Headdress by: AU-CONTRAIRE PHOTOGRAPHY
Models: Annika Schumann & SARAH SHEARER
All skirts and black and red corset made by me: Atelier Selene de Viollet
 

 

   Photographer: AU-CONTRAIRE PHOTOGRAPHY
Model: Janneke Jeurissen
Outfits and accessories made by me: Atelier Selene de Viollet

   

Fairy wings: Freckles Fairy Chest

 

Au-contraire photography contacts:

No comments:

Post a Comment